The program aims to help medical and engineering professionals (e.g., physicians, public health nurses, epidemiologists, engineers, data scientists, and biostatisticians) to implement their knowledge not only within conventional medical care at medical institutions but also in society as a whole.
- Predict individual health risks using big data
- Visualize individual health risks using imaging technologies such as VR and AR
- Develop individualized advice
- Reflect on health and productivity management
- Multi-omics analysis of biological information
- Regulatory science of products/services